Monday, January 29, 2018

Tech support

I got the birthday package and the raincoat today. The coat's a little big, but it'll keep me dry if it ever rains again. 😉 I don't have very much time to email because they got new computers in the mission office and a missionary who was in the MTC with me ratted me out for being good with computers, so I spent most of the day playing tech support guy and helping them with computer set up. 

We did a lot of tracting this week, and we were able to set up a lot of return appointments, but so far none of them have ended up happening. We've been setting up about two return appointments per day though, so sooner or later we're bound to get to teach a lesson. 😉 

I love you guys! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment