Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

I just realized I forgot to send this last week.  So here's last weeks letter.
Sounds like y'all had a fun week.  This Saturday was Sister Erickson's birthday and the ward Halloween party.  We got to judge the desserts and then go home and eat cake.  We ate to much but it was fun. I think the best costumes I saw was a family dressed as characters from Wreck it Ralph.  
The cockroach population is down! Not completely gone yet but we're getting there. Our next temple trip is on the 9th so if you get those names to me I can do them then.  We saw a woodpecker yesterday.  Sister Thompson got a video of it but we cant figure out how to get it on to the computer.  I got the package you sent me. And a pare of shoes that I left in my last area.  It's fun opening something everyday.  So far the favorites are Calvin's box and the rubber duck. 
 
 First off sorry again I didn't send that email last week.  I can't believe I didn't hit send.  I didn't get a jacket yet.  There's been a bug going around the mission so we cut shopping short and let everyone sleep.  
Every 5th Sunday the missionaries get to teach gospel principals.  So this week we got to teach about eternal marriage and why it's important.  Why they had that as the lesson that missionaries, who are neither married nor thinking about getting married, is beyond me.  In spite of that I think it went fairly well. 
At one of our dinner appointments this week I walked in the door and saw a Harry Potter trivia game on the table, The entire Lord of the Rings series on the shelf, and one of the girls had on a Robin t-shirt.  So I found some of my people.  
One of our investigators, who's planning on being baptized soon :) , said in one of the episodes of Supper Girl one of the characters figures out that the guy from and alternate universe is a supper hero. When asked how he figured it out he said "With morals like that you're either Mormon or a supper hero."  
Looking forward to Halloween pictures
Love 
Sister Britney Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment