Saturday, November 12, 2016

Treats and Temples

My asthma is doing good.  So far I've only gotten asthma attacks on days I've forgotten to take my preventative.  It's now occurring to me that I don't actually know how to refill those...

   We didn't get any trick or treaters, so now we have a bag of candy that we're eating. We went shopping on Halloween and I found a green rain jacket that I really like.  They didn't want us out during trick or treating hours so we went in at 7 and watched Mountain of the Lord.  Sister Thompson told her mom we didn't have a dinner appointment that night so she ordered us pizza.  We had a lot of fun. 

   I got your letter and the temple names.  We go to the temple this Wednesday so that'll be fun.  I set Danny a letter so let me know when she gets it.  

   I don't remember if I already told you this, but the Saturday before fast Sunday we have a mission wide conference call where each companionship texts in three names and we have a mission fast for them.  I put Megan on the list.  Keep me posted on that.  

Love you

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment