Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Newnan Lakes

I got moved to the Summer Grove ward with Sister Thompson (my MTC companion). My new address is  Newnan GA.  We're in a four man with the Newnan Sisters.  A family of cockroaches decided to move into the fridge before I got here.  All the food is in the living room and all the dishes are piled on the table so they can spray the kitchen.  It's almost impossible to find anything but there's a lot less bugs. Other than that it's a pretty average apartment.

I mentioned that I like to make fudge and Sister Thompson immediately texted the elders and told them that I make fudge.  A short while later I had a peanut butter fudge recipe with the agreement that I will be making it in exchange for french toast.  
 
How much we spend specifically on food depends on how much members feed us.  Our monthly budget is $165 for sisters and $160 for elders.  This covers food, cleaning supplies, notebooks, pencils/pens, stamps, ect.  Hopefully that helps.

Well the computers about to kick me off,
 
Love ya,
Sister Britney Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment