We get 1 ensign per companionship so we have to share. I just got a new notebook, my last one got filled up at conference. All the hotels are full from people evacuating the hurricane area. The temperature dropped about 20 degrees, which has been very nice, and it started raining when we were biking and stopped shortly after we got home. We probably should've gotten me a rain jacket, but I'm transferring out of this area so I can probably just use my umbrella. If you want to send me one of my less formal jackets for exercise in the mornings that would be great.
At general conference we were talking to Sister Foote and Sister Francom mentioned that they (the PTC sisters) were trying to cut back on biking because Sister Hines only has 1 3/4 lungs. Somewhere in that it got brought up that I'm asthmatic and also in a car/bike share. Now we're both getting transferred. We're planning on dropping off some of our stuff off at the church today so we don't end up with the same fiasco as last transfer.
I got your letter. Not the package yet but
yesterday was Columbus day and the mail hasn't come yet so I might get
it while I'm here. If not they'll forward it to me and I will get it
eventually.
In other news one of our members is knitting
scarves and hats to sent to kids in other countries that don't have
any. She frequently invites the missionaries over to help and the last
two times I brought my crochet hooks and finished a scarf yesterday. It
was fun. They have a dog who is also named Chewy. He decided we were
paying to much attention to the yarn and stole Sister Simmons yarn.
We
also got four new senior missionaries, Elder and Sister Collins and
Elder and Sister Imlay. As far as I know they're not related to our
Imlays. The Collins are in to jamming and brought a 2 year supply of
homemade jam with them. One batch didn't thicken up right so they also
have raspberry syrup. Something we can relate to.
Thank you for everything, your support means the world to me
Love Britney
No comments:
Post a Comment