Hello! That's exciting for David and Rachel. Good to hear things are going well. It was a little cooler this weekend, but this week it's supposed to be up around the 80s. I probably won't call on Sunday, but I'll make sure to call Monday to wish Ammon a happy birthday.
The family we teach on Mondays is doing really well. This last week we taught them about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and it was a very spirit led lesson. We asked them if they would be baptised as they came to know that what we shared is true, and they said yes! We were able to set up a tour of the chapel for this next Sunday, so we're really excited.
On Wednesday we planned in the morning to go to a park in our area and talk to people there. When we drove over in the evening we discovered that there was a high school graduation going on right next door and some of the roads were closed. We realized too late that the traffic in the area was an absolute disaster, so we spent the first hour of proselyting time in the evening trying to escape. It was a pretty wild experience.
We had some other great teaching appointments and a lot of exchanges, but I am out of time to write, so I'll leave it at that. Remember to read the Book of Mormon every day! It makes a big difference, I promise!
-Elder Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment