Sunday, June 9, 2019

May 20


Hey everybody! This week was really busy for us. We have an Elder who's foot is in a boot in the zone, so he can't go out. So when we can we've been doing little exchanges with them so that his companion isn't stuck in the apartment all day. We went out with them on Wednesday, Friday, and a little bit on Sunday. Then in between we went on regular exchanges on Thursday and Saturday. So from the end of the day Tuesday until the evening on Sunday Elder Hart and I were never actually out working together, we were just working with all the other missionaries on exchanges. It was quite an adventure. There was some cool stuff that happened, I got to meet a really cool person they are teaching in the Euclid ward. She is working towards getting baptized, and she had a notebook out and was writing down all kinds of notes during the lesson. She's super solid. Then in the exchange on Thursday I was working in the Spanish area, so I got to talk to a lot of people in Spanish, which was pretty neat. We had one wild lesson where the person was just making jokes the whole time, and also met a lot of really cool people who we had the chance to teach a little bit. 

I'm out of time, so that'll be all this week. I love you guys, have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment