Got the tablet back! Our maintenance guy knocked on our door during personal study on Tuesday and said, "Is this yours?" He's my favorite person now, I gave him many thanks.
Conference was great though! And all our people that watched said it sounded like they were talking right to them, we're so blessed to have the opportunity to listen to God's words so frequently. We didn't watch the Woman's conference, but I am planning on listening to it in the evening later. I'm super excited to hear Dannika's been reading the Book of Mormon. The Gospel really is such a big deal, it changes lives more than anything else out there, and it is the only thing that can bring us true, lasting joy.
The people we're teaching are all super awesome right now. We had three lessons scheduled on Tuesday and all three of them actually happened! They're just the best, we're seeing very obvious changes in their lives as they start living the Gospel and it's so cool.
Today we found out that our trio life was short lived. One of the Elders in another zone went home, so Elder Tua'tonga is going over there to be with his companion. So, we haven't had much time today for emails. But, I'm doing great out here. Conference was great, the mission is great, everything is just great.
I love you all!
-Elder Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment