I don't have a bunch of time today, but this week was so good! Gina and Zoila got baptized on Saturday!! They're so cool, and the baptism was just the best. Their dad, who has been getting back into the church was sitting there crying after they got baptized, and it was just so cool to see him feeling the spirit and happy. :)
Then, we had a lesson with Grace, who's the next one who's getting baptized. She's so cool, every week she tells us something new she did to follow Christ, and it always blows us away. This time around we asked her where she's been reading, and she told us she is all the way in Alma 8. She's just so ready to follow Christ, and it's awesome to see how much faith she already has. :)
Elder Vaivai and I went to drop a bunch of stuff at Goodwill, and while we were there we discovered that Goodwill had a bunch of really nice, good looking ties that ranged in price from $1.50-3. So we bought quite a few of them. I got eight for a little less than 20$. I'm pretty satisfied, done splurging for a while.
That's all I've got for now! Love you!
-Elder Clark
Picture from the baptism!
No comments:
Post a Comment