Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Samoan ward 8/20

We had transfers today. I'm not staying in the Spanish ward. They moved me to the Samoan ward. So good thing I've been practicing Spanish for the past two weeks. 😉 I'm pretty excited. And pretty nervous. I was really expecting to stay in Esplanade for at least one more transfer, so it's quite a surprise. My companion is Elder Vaivai, and he is also from the polynesian islands, but he's from Samoa, not Tonga.

In other news, the program that monitors our devices decided to uninstall most of the apps on everybodys' devices, including our planning app which stores all of the information for all of our people. For some reason Elder Vaivai's device was not affected, so we're one of about six companionships in our mission that still has information on the ward and the people we're teaching. Hopefully it'll get figured out soon, because I'm pretty confident that it's a pretty widespread thing, not just something for our mission. 

That's about it though, I forgot my journal again and since I don't have area book I really can't remember what we did this week at all. I'll let you know how things are going in the Samoan ward next week. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment