Wednesday, August 29, 2018

8/27

I know that it's a lot of money to fix a window, but that's pretty funny. I imagine that I would probably panic a bit if I did that too. 😉 I'm doing well. This week was pretty eventful. First of all, my new companion Elder Vaivai is fantastic, we get along great. The area's super cool too, people are really open and we've been able to have a lot of really great conversations with people. 

The other big news this week is that Elder Vaivai had surgery on Thursday for an injury he got in a bike accident a few weeks back. So we've kind of just been hanging around the apartment most of the time while he rests and recovers. I've studied a bunch, and cleaned the apartment quite a bit because the last elders left it kind of messy. The refridgerator looks really great now. That's about it. The first day in the Samoan sacrament meeting was an adventure, I didn't understand a word they were saying. But things are good, we're having a good time, and I'm super pumped to work in this area, things are really moving along great here.

Love you all! Tell Ammon not to break anymore windows! 😉

-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment