Thursday, August 23, 2018

Learning a little spanish 8/13/18

Hello! It's been pretty good this week. I bore my testimony in the Spanish sacrament meeting. I think my pronunciation was probably pretty terrible, but they laughed when I told them I had been praying for them to have the interpretation of tounges so they could understand my bad Spanish, so I'm guessing people could understand what I was saying. ;)

We also had Elder Carlos Godoy (from the Presidency of the Seventy) come and speak to our mission. He was so awesome, he told us his conversion story and it was super funny and taught me a lot. It was really awesome to have him come visit us.

That's about it for this week. I'm learning new Spanish words every day, but still don't know nearly enough to have a decent conversation with someone. It's fun though, every day is certainly an adventure.

Love you guys!

-Elder Clark

Also I have a picture of something I found behind my pillow from one of the previous missionaries who lived in our apartment. I thought it was pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment