Monday, June 27, 2016

June 2016 It's been a crazy week.

Sounds like youth conference was fun.  Thanks for the pictures.  I got the package with the pennywhistles.  Thanks for the m&ms.  It's been a crazy week.  Everyone decided they wanted to see us during our planning time, so the rest of the week we were playing catch-up. 
We had new missionary training and it talked a lot on the importance of making sure our investigators are praying, going to church, and reading the scriptures.  Another thing there stressing the importance of is making sure you have a testimony and are converted before you can help other people.  I really like that. 

On Saturday Sister Sutten took a convert to the temple for her endowment!!  Next week Pday will be on the 5th because of the forth of July. 

Tell Josh happy birthday for me.  Also I realized that I didn't remember Ammon's email and as such forgot to tell him happy birthday.  Sorry.  Congrats on teaching 3rd grade! .  

I was going to go to the temple but ended up going on last minute exchanges with Sister Bell.  We helped a less active with her laundry.  She's a hoarder and we're trying to help her get rid of her excess cloths.  She gave me a vintage dress that I had on this Sunday.  It's really nice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment