Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pondering

July 11
In the morning we prayed that someone would find us who was looking for answers. At the PTC (peach tree city) parade someone in one of the floats waved and said hi to us. After he got to the end of the parade he came back and found us. He said he was from California and a friend gave him a Book of Mormon that he was reading. He said he grew up Catholic and had questions that he found answers to in the Book of Mormon and wanted to learn more. We gave him a plan of salvation pamphlet and a member that was at the parade with us bore her testimony and invited him to sit with her family on Sunday. We had to give him to the PTC elders because he wasn't in our area. This experience strengthened my testimony of the power of prayer and that God is aware of His children.
In other news my companion has a fever this week so I've been doing a lot of reading.  It also gave me time to write my talk that I had put off until the day before. It was on the parable of the lost sheep.  One of the earlier missionaries left there sketch book so I am working on drawing a oil lamp and a butterfly in the same style as my bat.  I'll send a picture when there done.  One thing I forgot to mention earlier is one of the recent converts is the secretary at a taekwondo dojo.  We had family home evening with her family and her kids did a taekwondo and I did a few karate forms.  It was a lot of fun.   Sister Britney Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment