Monday, July 25, 2016

And they walked

July 25

     I am now in the flat creek ward, witch is right next to my old area. My new address is Peach Tree City.  It's been a crazy week.  I now live in an apartment instead of a member's basement; it has considerably less spiders in it. 
     On Friday we went to marrow to get our car doors and hood fixed, so we hooked up with the sisters in that area.  They were also having car problems.  After we dropped their car off and got halfway to the church our car shop told us that the parts we needed weren't in yet.  By that point we were almost three miles away with no car.  On top of that Georgia doesn't believe in sidewalks so we were in the bushes and tramping through the grass.  We talked about pioneer day and how long of a walk it was form Georgia to Utah. We are vary blessed to have cars, plains, and other ways to cover long distances.  The sisters in morrow did get their car fixed so when we go up there to actually get it fixed, we won't have to walk everywhere.
    Also this week I made the mistake of telling the elders that I know how to make fudge. In a no ways related subject I am making fudge today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment