Tuesday, December 11, 2018

the biggest nutcracker collection one I've ever seen

Hi there! I'm glad David is doing better, still sending lots of prayers his way. 
This week was pretty good overall. It rained some more, so that was great. Then I got pretty sick Friday and it's been kind of rough since then. We did have a pretty awesome miracle Sunday though. In the morning I decided to tough it out and go to church. It was alright, but by the time it was done I was feeling pretty crummy. We had an appointment set up with someone we met on Thursday though, so we hopped on our bikes and peddaled on over. I admit I had a bad attitude at first and I was hoping the lesson wouldn't happen at first so I could go back to our apartment and nap. But then on the ride over there I realized that if that was when the Lord needed me to reach out to that person that I should be grateful and ready for Him to use me when and how He wants to. I still felt sick, but I I was a lot happier to be going to the lesson, and it went really well! We taught her the Plan of Salvation, and she loved it! She wants to be with her family forever, and she was exited to read the Book of Mormon and meet with us again next weekend. She's so cool, it was definitely the highlight of the week.
That's mostly our week! We also had dinner with someone in the ward, and they have the biggest nutcracker collection one I've ever seen. I took a bunch of pictures, it was pretty neat.
Love you so much! Also, if you're able I was listening to an album called Finding Christmas by Gentri on exchanges the other day, and its basically the best. So if you could find the mp3 for that it would be cool, but don't let it stress you out or anything. I can certainly do quite all right without it! :) Have a good week! Best of luck with the 3rd graders next week!
Elder Clark













No comments:

Post a Comment