Monday, July 16, 2018

Transfers

Wow, sounds like a pretty crazy week for you guys! My week was pretty uneventful. We had a lot of meetings since it's the firest week of the transfer, and I've been sick the whole week, so there were three days we didn't go out and proselyte at all. I've literally had different symptoms every single day, so I have no idea what's wrong with me. The good news is I did get my 60 day tempory lisence in the mail, so we can drive again. Oh, and since there were transfers I have a new companion now, his name is Elder Talanoa, and he is awesome. He also is from Tonga, and went to the same highschool as my last companion, so that's kind of cool. 

I honestly can't think of anything else to report from the week. For my permanent licence I do need a bank statement from the last 60 days to confirm that I still have a Utah address, but I think that's about it. Oh, I got the Reeses. Amazon sent them with an ice pack in the package, and since I pulled that out before the candy I thought you just sent me an ice pack. I was like, c'mon, I've been good, I haven't gotten hurt since I got out here. ;) That's all though, I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment