Monday, February 19, 2018

Valentine's

Aparently the post office is closed for Presidents day, so I'll send my glasses and the suit and stuff next week instead. I don't have a ton of time to email because I was deep cleaning our kitchen. I don't know what it is but I actually like cleaning now. Not so much that I'll like, go out of my way to clean something, it's just really satisfying to clean something really well for some reason. 

But anyways, this week was a good'un. We met a really cool guy who's been trying to decide if he believes in Christ or not, and we were able to teach him twice this week! He's actually reading the chapters we leave him and praying and everything. He's not recognizing the spirit yet, but he really wants to know the truth. It's super neat. 

We had a really great exchange on Wednesday. Elder Mills came over to our area and we were back together for the day. The day went really well, we set up three return appointments for us and found two or three referals for other people.

We also met a bunch of other cool people throughout the week, but we haven't been able to teach them quite yet. We have two solid investigators now though, which is really great, it's nice to be able to teach consistent lessons. :) 

Other news for this week, we met a really cool Jewish guy who wasn't interested at all, but was super friendly and talked to us and showed us his grandpa's copy of the Torah. It was on a scroll and in Hebrew, which was super awesome. He let me take a picture of it, so I'll attach that. I also changed the hinges on our fridge to the other side because the fridge is back in the corner and it was super obnoxious, but now it feels like we have a lot more room, it's great. That was also when I realized our fridge was kind of dirty, which is what led to me deep cleaning the kitchen.

That's about all, keep being awesome!

-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment