Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving

My tablet just deleted my whole draft and now I basically hate my life, so this email is going to be brief. Sorry. :P

I woke up on Tuesday and my back hurt a lot, so I was considering staying in the apartment, but I felt like I should still go out. I don't feel like typing it all up again, but we got to see some sweet blessings as a result. And my back feels mostly better now, so it's all good. 

Wednesday we ate lunch at Subway and this guy with a huge white beard wearing a shirt that said he was a polygamist bought us cookies. I feel like that might be bad for our image, but hey, free cookies. 

On Thanksgiving we did a big service project cleaning up after an event at the Honda Center where they fed a bunch of homeless people Thanksgiving dinner. It was a lot of fun. Then had Thanksgiving dinner at a member from the Spanish stake, so it was super authentic Mexican food and it was delicious. There were these super good crunchy taco things and this soup called pozole. I have no clue what was in it, but it was delicious. 

Friday we started using the Light the World Christmas initiative for finding. Y'all should definitely participate with the initiative, because Christmas is the best.

Saturday I went to the A10 area again. It went well in the morning, but around 7 P.M. I started feeling a little sick, and then we knocked on a door and I got super lightheaded and almost passed out while we were talking to someone. So after we finished talking to her I told Elder Barnett and Elder Orr that I needed to lie down and we went back to their apartment and I curled up in a ball and slept until my companions came to pick me up, then I grabbed my blanket and pillow and went back to our apartment where I threw up in the bathroom then went to bed and slept until 2:30 or three the next afternoon. I'm feeling better now though, so today is pretty much back to normal. 

That's all for now. Till next time!!

-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment