Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas

I've been doing good.  We finally got me in to see a doctor about my wrist.  They got me in a better brace and told me to stay off it for a while.  Other than that not much happened sense Sunday.  In reply to Calvin's email,  this is one of the few times we're kind of glad that pday got moved.  Mondays email would have been "Hi Mom.  Since we last talked I had lemon poppy seed bread for breakfast."
The book of mormon you hilighted is really cool.  My companion thought they were stickers. She was pretty impressed when I told her you drew them.  
One of the members here gave all the missionaries different kinds of bread for Christmas.  if she hadn't I probably would have been eating stocking suffers and Christmas cookies.

It's always weird to buy eggs when you have chickens.  I had to get used to buying eggs when I came out.  Well I need to get going. Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment