My arm is doing better, it doesn't hurt unless I bump it or try to lift anything heavier than my purse. I did get the recipes, and we do have a DVD player that also does CDs and has a flash drive reader. I like listening Jenny Fisher and EFY music if you want to send me that:) The rules on music is:
Listen only to music that is consistent with the sacred spirit of your calling. Music should invite the Spirit,help you focus on the work, and direct your thoughts and feelings to the Savior. Do not listen to music that pulls your thoughts away from your work, merely entertains, has romantic lyrics or overtones, or dulls your spiritual sensitivity by its tempo, beat, loudness, lyrics, or intensity.
We got to do baptisms for the dead with one of Sister Simmons' recent converts! Also today is Sister Francom's birthday:)
The pictures are us in our apartment, us in our car, me and my companion, me and the other Sister Clark
Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment