Monday, September 12, 2016

Not broken

So this week I decided to crash my bike.  I didn't realize there was a turn at the bottom of the hill so I was going to fast.  The good news is my arm is not broken, I just have to ice it for a few days.  Pluss we got the car untill my arm gets better.  

Later in the week we were trackting and ran into another behemoth spider, right above the door.  We were debating on weather or not knocking on the door would make it fall on us or if we were ok.  I finally knocked and we didn't die, though I about had a heart attack when it moved.  I included my picture of the last one I saw just in case anyone forgot. on a more spirital note. I got to meet more of the ward since they were here as apposed to Louisiana. The had a lot of good stories about helping people affected by the floods, but one speaker took it a step farther and talked about helping our neighbors. It's good to help those people in other states but it's also important to help people locally. He also talked about developing good relationships with the people in our neighborhood before you're all stranded at the one house that isn't flooded.

Well I'm out of time at the library, sorry that was short.  

No comments:

Post a Comment