I've kind of procrastinated writing this, so it'll be short. This week we had some good stuff happen, particularly on Sunday afternoon. It's seems like it's a really good time to try to catch people we meet who are a little hard to get in contact with. We just swung by someone who we'd met a little while back and tried to set something up with, and we were able to teach him the restoration. Then we went to an appointment we'd set up with someone else earlier in the week and we had a super cool lesson about the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him.
I also went on exchanges with Elder Lillywhite and with Elder Feldman, and they both were really good. With Elder Feldman we went finding at a park with a ton of people to talk to, we had a ton of good conversations and it was a really fun time.
I have to go, sorry! I'll probably call next week, we should have a little more time later in the day. Love you!
Elder Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment