I don't actually know when our next trip is. It's every six months, but I haven't been keeping track that well. And yeah, I've been hearing a lot of good things about the new come follow me helping a lot with families, so we're excited for it. I'm glad it's working for you guys too! Keep at it, it's going to keep being a great thing.
We had a really busy week! With Rod's baptism on Saturday, Presidents interviews on Friday, and a handful if other random stuff, every day there was something different for us to get done. It was really good though. We found a really cool new person in the middle of the week, and Rod's baptism was super good. He has been so solid since we first met him with coming to church, reading the Book of Mormon, and everything else we invited him to do, he just kept saying he didn't quite feel ready for baptism. It's been cool to see him change little by little since then to be where he is today. It's a powerful thing when we are faithful to the little things in the Gospel. It's definitely built my testimony of what it says in Alma 37:6 about small and simple things. Rod was so happy to be baptized, it was great to see him sitting there with a big smile on his face. :)
I'm outta time, but I love you guys!
Elder Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment