Hello! The podiatrist called, so they're having me come in tomorrow. I'll let you know if there's any information they need that I don't have, but it should be good. This week was an adventure, it rained a bunch which was super cool. We had so many people asking us what we did instead of working on rainy days, or telling us we were crazy for being out there and the like, but we were loving it. It was pretty cool to actually have some weather for a change.
We didn't have to much happen aside from the rain. We have some cool people we've met, but we're having a hard time helping them come to church. So, the real highlight of the week came today while we were shopping. We grabbed our groceries and took them to the front to be rung up, and it came out to exactly 20$ of groceries. That my friends, is true success. I took a picture of the receipt, and we're probably going to hang the receipt in a place of honor on our wall.
That's pretty much it! Sorry I don't have more to share, but have a great week!
-Elder Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment