Tuesday, May 8, 2018

hummingbird

This week went pretty well, we met a couple people that seem like they're pretty cool, but we haven't taught them yet, we just scheduled lessons so I don't have too much to say about them. I went on two exchanges this week, first I was back in the YSA with Elder Mariano. We had a service in the morning and he had to do a zone leader thing in the afternoon, so we didn't end up having all that much time to actually proselyte, but it was still a pretty good day. Elder Mariano was fun to work with, and the member who took us to dinner took us to this place called Roscoe's. They serve fried chicken and waffles, and it was delicious. Plus they had this really fancy looking drink that was actually just lemonade, orange juice and fruit punch, but it's layered so it looks like a sunset. (I took a picture because I never eat at fancy places and I thought it was cool)

On Saturday I went on exchanges with Tri city so I was back with my MTC comp Elder Hart! We worked hard all day and had a blast, it was fun to be with him again and do missionary work for reals this time. It's cool to see how much he's grown from when we were wandering around the MTC with no idea how to be a missionary to now. 

On Sunday President and Sister Golden came and visited our ward for sacrament meeting and Gospel principles, so they got to meet our investigator who's on date. He's learning so fast, he answering questions and sharing insights like he's known the gospel his entire life. 

That's mostly the whole week. Oh, for Mother's day this week we're planning on doing skype calls around 3:30. Will that work for you guys or is that during church? We could do a different time if we need to. 

Love you!
-Elder Clark

Pictures: Roscoe's and a hummingbird nest that was at a doorstep we knocked on. The eggs were smaller than my thumbnail.

No comments:

Post a Comment