Monday, September 25, 2017

First week in CA

It's been like, high 60s low 70s the whole time I've been here so ha. 😉 Prmary programs are the best. The apartment is nice. They have me in a tri-companionship being trained by two zone leaders, so it's a little small, particularly at dinner time when we're all trying to use the kitchen. It's good though, there's even a bunch of exercise equipment that Elder Mills picked up from people in the ward who were getting rid of them. My companions are Elder Mills and Elder Baker. I'll send a picture, but Elder Mills is the big guy with bright red hair and Elder Baker is the shorter one with the light brown hair. I'm the one in the middle, just in case you've forgotten what I look like. 😉 Elder Mills has been in this ward for the past four or five transfers, so he knows the area really well. He's pretty crazy, but when he teaches it's really powerful, he's cool. Then there's Elder Baker, he irritates Elder Mills a bit, but I think he's really funny. Plus he was in the Spanish mission for his first thirteen months, so he's fluent in Spanish. It's really nice to have him, we can talk to everybody we see. They're both great, it's going to be a good two transfers. The ward is super nice, and they feed us quite a bit, it was like three days into my mission before I had to actually make my own meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment