Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Light up the world

We have a Christmas tree  that a member is letting us use. I crocheted the star for it. The other picture is of me helping decorate the bishops house.  I'll write a letter when I get home so I have more time to think.  We're still trying to figure out a time to Skype, we have a family that signed up to have us over but I think they forgot that our families are in a different time zone.  We're going to see if we can Skype in the evening.  I let you know when we figure things out.  I've had bad days but I've also had a lot of help from The Lord.  For example this Saturday was rough but one of the LIGHTtheWORLD things for that day was to point out a virtue in others that they don't see in themselves.  So we ended the day by writing sticky notes to each other with all are positive atrabutes.  It was a lot of fun.  Today we're decorating the mission home for Christmas so that'll be fun to.  For the Book of Mormon I was planning on it being for me in one book, but it would be cool to have them to give away too.  Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment