Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas parade

I got my meds refilled a few weeks ago.  Sorry I forgot to write that earlier.  Thank you for  the packages.  I got the City Harbor album and the prismacolor pencils.  

I've been having slight pain in my right hand and wrist that flairs up when I do a lot with it.  I thought I was just crocheting to much but it hasn't been going away and it's starting to hurt when I write now.  We think I hurt it in my bike crash and just didn't notice it until now.  We're going to have it checked out as soon as missionary medical approves it.  

On a happier note, we were in the Christmas parade and the ward float won first place for the church division. We handed out light the world cards with candy canes taped to them and 2 Books of Mormon.  It was a lot of fun. 

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment