Happy belated birthday Mom. I did remember, and I got you a card at the beginning of the month and still haven't sent it.
I've been journaling better to. I don't know if I told you, but I bought a journal with Angel Moroni on the cover and scriptures at the bottom of each page. When Calvin starts his mission, remember to get him a journal for his companions to write in. I didn't know that was a thing until I got to the MTC.
This week all the computers at Delta airlines crashed and stranded about 23 missionaries. 8 of them were heading home and just got their flights delayed. 15 were adopted by the mission and were in tros for a day or two. We had Sister Ashenbaker who was on her way to the Brazil MTC. She's awesome. When we were visiting people she was quick to share her testimony and eager to share the Gospel. She helped us with our chalk Book of Mormon/ Bible chalk art and helped a less active that had lost her husband. It down pored as we were dropping her and the other refugees who had flights that day.
On Friday we were prompted to go back to Shamrock Park and draw another chalk art. This time we did a city on a hill and wrote the scripture that talks about a city set on a hill cannot be hid. Partway through we noticed a girl watching us work. I asked if she wanted to help us draw houses. She eagerly joined us and after a little wile her brother started helping too. He drew a red tornado in the sky. There family comes every Friday so we plan to do more chalk art on Fridays. If you have any suggestions for chalk art, let us know. We could always use more Ideas.
Love you
Sister Britney Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment