Monday, August 22, 2016

Baptism!

Tiffany was baptized on Saturday!  It was so wonderful.  She couldn't stop jumping up and down with excitement:)   Unfortunately she's in my last area so I couldn't go to her confirmation, but it was great to see her get Baptized!  

On the down side of this week Sister Welch got an infection from her wisdom tooth surgery and had to get another surgery to get it cleaned out.  We've been eating a lot of smoothies, soup, ice cream and pudding.  I've been a little stir crazy but were back to full days and solid food (as long as its not hard).  

Exchanges and interviews were this week so I was back in Sharpsburg for a day and helped contact YSA members that have disappeared off the face of the earth.  Interviews is where we sit down with President Foote and talk about how things are going and how we're doing.  We also have district meeting while these are going on.  This was the same day as Sister Welch's surgery so while a member took her to that I went back for second helpings on district meeting.  I took second place in the scripture chase. Other than that, things have been as normal as they get on a mission.  

Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment